up, up, and awayyy…
The Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta is a yearly hot air balloon festival that takes place in Albuquerque, New Mexico, during early October. The Balloon Fiesta is a nine-day event from October 5th to October 13th, and has over 500 hot air balloons each year. The event is the largest balloon festival in the world and one of the most Instramgram worthy domestic trips of the year.
Launch of the balloon fiesta – october 5th, 2019.
Packages october 4th - 7th
- Hotel accommodations in Albuquerque October 4th-7th
- Roundtrip flights to Albuquerque from the departure city of your choice
- Tickets to the Gondola Club at the Fiesta on October 5th
- Tickets for a hot air balloon ride during the sunrise ascension (optional)
- City tour with ABQ Trolley Co.
- Sandia Peak Tramway Ride
Check out a sample itinerary that we put together to maximize your trip to New Mexico — it can be completely customizable to ensure that your trip is AMAZING and exactly what you want!